Lashes, Tan, Nails c/o Glamour Bar Denver (Mention My Blog for $50 Off Lash Application)
Four Seasons Hotel – Downtown Denver, Colorado
Sometimes you just need a little girls’ time to chat, relax, and recuperate. My friend Samantha and I recently tried out a Premier Corner King Room at the Four Seasons hotel in downtown Denver. We enjoyed the office area for blogging, large bed for sprawling out and watching our favorite girly movies, and an extra-large bathroom for primping… In fact, we didn’t want to part with our fluffy robes and leave! In case you don’t want to leave either, the Four Seasons is offering a special ‘third night free’ offer.
The Four Seasons has everything you need on-site, so you don’t even have to leave. Take a personal training session or work out in the fitness center, get a blowout or makeup application in their Level 3 Salon before going out, or have dinner in their newly-renovated EDGE restaurant.
Girls’ Weekend Essentials:
- Create a Spotify playlist to play in the room’s Bluetooth speaker.
- Bring a selection of movies to watch in case your favorites aren’t on TV or in the hotel’s DVD library.
- Don’t forget workout clothes to take advantage of the gym overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool.
- Order champagne and desserts from room service for a truly decadent girls’ night in.
- Pack all your favorite makeup products and skincare treatments to do a little in-room primping and spa night.
- If you want to indulge, book hair/makeup/spa treatments at the Four Seasons’ salon and spa.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch at EDGE restaurant.
- I recommend touring the Molly Brown House or visit the Denver Art Museum for a little local flavor.
- Take a complimentary town car service to do a little shopping at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center.