Rose Gold Frame. Marble Frame. Shag Pillow. Rum Cake. Cravings Tray. Marble Serving Board. Trinket Tray. Wreath. Candle. Knit Throw.
Tips for Gifting Home:
- Give them something they can use. Bath products, candles, and serving pieces are popular for a reason: everyone needs them and they are therefore gifts that can be used up or used over and over again. We all have homes overflowing with trinkets, but your loved one will appreciate a lovely-smelling candle, a marble cheese slab, or a beautiful slate tray to serve appetizers to guests.
- Bring something scrumptious. If you’re still undecided, remember that food is a gift that will always be used! This gourmet heart-shaped rum cake is not only beautiful, it will never disappoint since any holiday host will appreciate one less item off his or her to-do list.
- Go neutral. It can be difficult to purchase decor for someone else’s home. When in doubt, stick to neutrals. This Mongolian lamb’s wool pillow and cable-knit throw blanket are both in a beautiful shade of gray that can mix and match with nearly any decor. The champagne gold magnolia wreath is another addition anyone can use inside or outside their home.
- Gift them something to preserve memories. I’ve found that everyone loves a photo frame; bonus points if you’ve already tucked a memorable photo inside. This 3×3 rose gold frame is perfect for documenting a favorite Instagram snap. And I think this marble frame would look amazing with a black and white travel photo inside.
- Surprise them with something funny. I love receiving gifts that make me laugh. I found this darling little trinket tray and I think it would be the perfect gift for a friend or sister. “Champagne, s’il vous plaît”… Can’t we all relate?!
More 2016 Gift Guides: Luxe Gift Guide and Men’s Gift Guide
All Things Holiday: TCG Holiday Page
Love this guide..so intresting!!!
Be Happy with Fashion