A little pouch like this customizable one tied into the bride’s bachelorette theme is perfect for guests to tuck into their purse on the go. It’s filled with a few essentials for late nights… Or rough mornings. Here’s what I packed inside…
- Scented Studio was kind enough to gift us all rollerballs of my signature fragrance; Cashmere Gypsy. If you’d like your own, give them a call at 303-333-3315 (they ship!) and mention our blogger party for 25% off.
- These Advil packets these are small and easy to travel with. Be sure to tuck in a few… Altitude headaches, too much champagne, or cramps always seem to hit at the worst moments.
- The dry air and altitude here in Colorado are brutal on skin and lip balm is the one item I tend to forget on trips. I gave our guests these mini Vaseline lip balms with just a hint of tint to make lips look rosy.
- These organic gummy bunnies are perfectly sweet and full of vitamins, which make them a snack that’s both satisfying and healthy. (Not to mention pretty adorable!)
- My favorite granola bars to pack on the go? These delicious Kind bars. The peanut dark chocolate flavor will keep both savory and sweet teeth happy and the generous size makes for a bar that’s more filling than most.
- These little Altoids are mini-sized, but pack quite the punch! Another item people tend to forget when packing, your guests will be grateful you remembered! Peppermint soothes upset stomachs as well.
Want to see more of the bachelorette party?? Check out my Denver Girls’ Weekend Itinerary for the details on all our stops and a fun-filled itinerary if you’re planning a weekend in Denver. Get a peek at our tablescape and decor details in my Great Gatsby Bachelorette post, complete with all my best tips and advice for planning bridal events!